Impact Earth: Mindful Living, Episode 5, What happens when one person embraces the opportunity to invest in the life of another? The impact can be grand on both sides and lives are changed for the positive – forever. This episode is a personal story about the power we all hold – to say yes and change a life for the better. Join us for this powerful episode and be inspired to become a powerful change agent that says YES too! This episode is made possible through the generous support of Habitat for Humanity Tucson
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about Pat Hirschman here
- More about Lia Magad here
- Especially today, the positive impact that we can have on the lives of others is tremendous. It is simply deciding to do so. This story is set under the Habitat for Humanity umbrella but applies across the board – YOU can change the world. Be inspired today – join us for this dynamic episode.
- “One person can make a difference and everyone should try.” (possibly said by John F. Kennedy)
- Get to know Habitat for Humanity Tucson and join them on Facebook and Twitter
- Learn more about Women Build and listen to our podcast about Women Build here
- Help to fund the dream – DONATE to Habitat for Humanity Tucson today!
- You can be a part of making a positive impact on your community – volunteer today!
- Listen to the podcasts mentioned on this episode: Blitz Building for Sustainable Shelter, Natural Disasters and the Global Housing Crisis