Down to Earth: Tucson, Episode 28, Tucson Electric Power’s (TEP) outreach to community schools is intentional and powerful. Thousands of students and their families are reached annually through the dynamic programming that TEP brings to the schools around Tucson. In this episode, we are taking a closer look at these programs and the long-term investment they are yielding for our world.
This episode made possible by the generous support of Tucson Electric Power
CLICK HERE for the full show notes
Want another podcast from this series? LISTEN HERE
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Official Site: https://bit.ly/2SzvlMf
Sign up for our newsletter: https://bit.ly/mgwnews-signup
Power the Movement on Patreon: https://bit.ly/2DvKnxT
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about Jennifer Cox: Jennifer is the Education Outreach Representative for Tucson Electric Power (TEP) where she has worked for 16 years. In her position, Jennifer manages the academic educational programs offered to local schools and helps to provide resources directly to teachers for use in their classrooms. She serves on the board of directors of Tucson Values Teachers. Jennifer’s duties at TEP also include government relations and public policy activities at the state and federal levels.
- TEP has been presenting in local schools for over 30 years!
- Learn more about the programs mentioned on this podcast here
- 20,000 students are reached directly through TEP’s educational programs in schools – and the reach expands beyond that when students bring the knowledge home!
- How has COVID impacted the implementation of these programs? Great insights shared on this podcast – join us!
- Check out Tucson Electric Power’s (TEP) website and join them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Learn more about the Environmental Education Exchange (E3) mentioned on this podcast and listen to our 2017 podcast (Shining the Light on the Bright Students Program) and our 2018 podcast (A Train the Trainer Approach to Energy Education) featuring E3