Did you know that long term exposure to low levels of pollutants and contaminants can lead to chronic health issues? Would it surprise you to know that these contaminants are definitely in the outside air and may be in the air in our homes? It troubles me that Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases are the third leading cause of death in Pima County. But the good news is that build-up of contaminants and pollutants in our homes can be improved with things like adequate ventilation, filtration and pressure management. Join us to hear about what you can test, assess and how to resolve any indoor air quality issues in your home. The result? Healthier home and healthier you. This show made possible due to the generous support of Russett Southwest.
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- On December 7, 2017, Tucson, AZ lost a very important person in our community. Gary Gibson has left a legacy and this podcast is to honor his work, the man that he was and will continue to be in the hearts of those whose lives he touched.
- Indoor air quality is making people sick. Russett Southwest is on a mission to make sure that our indoor home environments are just as healthy as the environment we are fighting to protect on the outside of our homes.
- Lesson learned from Gary, “When going through life, you need to be willing to change hats.”
- Visit Russett Southwest’s website to check out the services they offer.
- Check out their Facebook.
- Find them on Yelp.
- Listen to Mrs. Green’s podcasts, featuring Gary Gibson: What Lies Within? and CO2 and You: What You Need to Know