To be perfectly honest, I am at a loss to explain or describe to you just where this show will lead me. Matt Helm is an extraordinary human. He is not afraid to talk about his vow to love, to living free in mind, body and spirit. He has compassion for the earth and all who live here. He understands that for us to see a major shift in the direction climate change is taking us, we must change from the inside out. But how did he come to the name of Freedom’s Edge? How is his mission, in any way, similar to that of Mrs. Green’s World? Matt has given quite a bit of thought to the health of our planet, to the health of humanity and to the challenges we face when it comes to our very own health. This show made possible due to the generous support of Tank’s Green Stuff
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- Freedom’s Edge is an opportunity for people to take action on a path to consciousness, healing and fulfillment – people on this path are connected to nature, the impact of climate change and are inspired to be a stand for a socially just planet.
- Where is Freedom’s Edge? It is the edge of being between the false self (the prisoner) and the real self (the true self that is free). How is the prison created? How do we choose the real self? Take the journey with Matt, to understanding this edge, on this podcast.
- There is a culture of oppression that dominates human life on this planet – Matt pulls apart this web of dominance and helps us understand how it relates to climate change and ultimately our true lives – moving to freedom’s edge and stepping into our true selves.
- How are prisons started during childhood? Matt shares his personal journey on this show.
- “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will dictate your life and you will call it fate.” – Carl Jung
- How do you wake up? How do you grow up? How do you show up? These are the three questions of moving to the process of freedom’s edge. Join the discovery with Matt on this podcast!
- What is at the core of living in a soul driven place? What is the big “P”? What is the little “f” and the big “F”? How is the work of freedom’s edge related to truly ending slavery? When it comes to climate change – how can we wake up on time (right now)? Many dynamic concepts to explore – join this vital conversation and discover truth.
- One step that we can all begin to take is to pay attention to what we consume – what we eat, what we drink, what we watch, what we read, what we purchase, etc.
- When Matt is referring to trauma – he is referring to the pain body. What happens to you, everyday, when you were shamed/made to feel guilty and taught to be something other than you are – you are not reaching your full potential because you are afraid of failing.
- What is the one thing that Matt feels is missing in the messages being sent by today’s spiritual leaders? Listen to this podcast to find out!
- Learn more about the work of Freedom’s Edge and Matt Helm: visit the website and schedule your time with Matt today
- Listen to the conversation that Mrs. Green had with Reverend Michael Beckwith: The Ultimate Disruptor for Good: Michael Bernard Beckwith