Down to Earth: Tucson, Episode 38, Sustainable and resilient communities have an infrastructure in place to provide support for the lives of its members, especially when the unexpected happens – like pandemics. This is a story of a local utility company playing an essential role in the support infrastructure of its community – not only how but why this role is vital to their mission.
This episode made possible by the generous support of Tucson Electric Power
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Sign up for our newsletter: https://bit.ly/mgwnews-signup
Power the Movement on Patreon: https://bit.ly/2DvKnxT
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about Priscilla Gamboa: Priscilla has 30 years of Customer Service experience. She began her career as a Customer Service Representative with Tucson Electric Power/Unisource Energy Services in November of 2008. Priscilla currently manages a team of nine customer service representatives. Three of them are dedicated to the Commercial Accounts Engagement group and the remaining six are dedicated to the Energy Efficiency Programs team.
- More about Maria Sherfield: Maria has over 25 years of Customer Service experience. She began her career as a bilingual Customer Service Representative with Tucson Electric Power/Unisource Energy Services in November of 2010. Maria currently manages a team of seventeen customer service representatives and helps oversee all call center agents to ensure customers receive a great customer service experience. Maria is part of TEP’s Low Income Taskforce Committee and works closely with local community agencies and local churches to help assist low- income customers who are having difficulty paying their electric bill.
- Especially in this pandemic, both residential and commercial customers can find the support they need through TEP with their energy bills. Priscilla and Maria share how TEP has stepped up to support the community during the COVID crisis.
- Check out Tucson Electric Power’s (TEP) website and join them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Learn more about TEP’s customer care plans and the payment assistance options mentioned on this podcast.
- Learn more about the TEP Marketplace: Marketplace: One Stop Shopping for Your Home’s Energy Saving Needs
- Live in Pima County, Arizona? Take the Drive-Less Pledge for Healthy Air here!
- Download the TEP mobile APP today!