Ready to do some good for yourself and our planet? We start now.
“…the care of the earth is our most ancient and most worthy and, after all, our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it, and to foster its renewal, is our only legitimate hope.” – Wendell Berry
5 steps toward change this week:
- Meditate outside – even just closing your eyes and seeing what you notice helps develop thoughtfulness for the planet.
- Keep a bucket in your shower – while the water is getting to the right temperature, you’re collecting water to wash your face or brush your teeth later.
- Make plans to visit a national park – take inspiration from preservation.
- Convert your toilet to a low flow toilet without buying a new one!
- Take one day this week to go without a mobile device – make note of what you observe, learn and understand. Try doing it again next week.