Ready to do some good this week for yourself and our planet? Here are 5 actions you can take this week:
- Get involved in NRDC’s campaign to save the Arctic Refuge from oil drilling. The Natural Resources Defense Council works to safeguard the earth – its people, its plants and animals, and the natural systems on which all life depend. Get involved with their campaign! You can click here to hear an important message from Robert Redford.
- Are you invested in making sure our feathered friends have a safe place to call home in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? It is home to more than 200 species of birds. The National Audubon Society has joined the fight and you can join them today!
- At more than 19 million acres, the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is of great importance to so many and Defenders of Wildlife is no exception. Support their work here.
- Tell the President and Congress to Protect the Arctic Refuge – We Are the Arctic has a strong coalition of partners working together, you can sign their petition today.
- Check out this awesome list from The Zero Waste Memoirs – 10 important lifestyle choices that you can start today to reduce your oil consumption!