Down to Earth: Tucson, Episode 53, When you are a major utility, committed to being a true partner in building a resilient community, you place an emphasis on the partnership you have with your customers and develop programs that absolutely assist them with their energy consumption and managing their energy bills. Tucson Electric Power is proud to be that true partner for the Tucson community.
This episode made possible by the generous support of Tucson Electric Power
Want another podcast from this series? LISTEN HERE
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Sign up for our newsletter: https://bit.ly/mgwnews-signup
Power the Movement on Patreon: https://bit.ly/2DvKnxT
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about Nicole Hopkins: Nicole Hopkins the Senior Innovation Program Manager for Tucson Electric Power. When asked to describe her position, she feels this is a fancy title for someone who gets to apply creativity to problems and explore new technologies. Nicole prefers to call herself an “Innovation Instigator”. She enjoys learning about technology, trying to figure out how things could work together, and having fun conversations with techy types (or anyone for that matter). With a degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Pittsburgh, even though she and physics have a love/hate relationship, she managed to land a wonderful role with Tucson Electric Power, where she makes an impact in how people engage with technology to optimize their relationship with energy consumption. Nicole has enjoyed roles helping teams in software and software infrastructure development efforts, both from a user experience and project management perspective. She is a committed Girl Scout leader, avid hiker and explorer of National Parks – enjoying getting away from technology as much as researching and building it.
- Federal money is now available to help renters with their utility bills due to the impact of COVID – Nicole shares the investment that TEP has made and continues to make to support their customers with this funding. Learn more here
- Do you know what a load management plan is in regards to your electric bill? Nicole has all the information you need to get started – join us for this informative episode!
- Not sure if you are currently on the correct rate program with TEP? You can use the rate calculator to determine the right plan for you! Just log into your TEP account online and get started!
- Check out Tucson Electric Power’s (TEP) website and join them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Learn more about the time of use energy savings plan – check out our latest blog: What Time is It Anyway?
- Check out the Tucson Electric Power Marketplace