Impact Earth: Innovation Seth Godin has done it again – he has sparked action. Introducing The Carbon Almanac – a source of reliable and easily understandable knowledge on climate change. It is rich with essays, graphs, cartoons, tables, resources and more. And YOU can share it to create meaningful impact. Join us for this episode to connect and take action – TODAY.
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Power the Movement on Patreon: https://bit.ly/2DvKnxT
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about Seth Godin: SETH GODIN is the author of 20 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages. He’s also the founder of the altMBA and The Akimbo Workshops, online seminars that have transformed the work of thousands of people. He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership and most of all, changing everything. You might be familiar with his books Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip and Purple Cow. His book, This Is Marketing, was an instant bestseller around the world. The newest book, The Practice, is out at the end of 2020 and is already a bestseller. His newest project is leading a worldwide group of volunteers creating The Carbon Almanac. In addition to his writing and speaking, Seth has founded several companies, including Yoyodyne and Squidoo. His blog (which you can find by typing “seth” into Google) is one of the most popular in the world. His podcast is in the top 1% of all podcasts worldwide. In 2018, he was inducted into the Marketing Hall of Fame. More than 20,000 people have taken the powerful Akimbo workshops he founded, including the altMBA and The Marketing Seminar.
- What happens when one person decides to take action? Mrs. Green wrote Seth an email and launched a platform to educate and spark action – listen to hear what happened next!
- Culture always changes the same way – early adopters get something because it is first/new/innovative…they then influence others that want to embrace something that is working….then it reaches the mass market and then it reaches the laggers (get pleasure out of being skeptical). How you move from the early adopters to the mass market is where impact happens and to do that, you have to make it simple.
- Systemic change is what is required to address global issues – like climate change. How does systematic change occur? Listen to understand the action we can take today to move the needle forward.
- The real question is not about saving the planet. The real question is whether or not human beings will have a culture that we are proud of…Seth shares his thoughts on how we get there.
- Join the Carbon Almanac community today – it is just a click away!
- Discover the “Big Brain” podcast series Mrs. Green mentions on this episode: Using Our Big Brains to Take Climate Action