A powerful step you can take to save money on your electric bill is shifting when you use power in your home. Shifting your usage away from the few “on-peak” hours (when most power is being pulled from the grid) can make a tremendous difference in the amount you pay every month – and it conserves energy for the overall health of the planet. Richard Bachmeier shares important insights about peak hours – what is on and off – and tips you can implement to shift your usage. Useful information to keep money in your wallet and lessen your carbon footprint shared on this podcast – join us! This show made possible due to the generous support of Tucson Electric Power
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- You can save money on your electric bill by staying away from peak hours of electricity use – Richard shares with us what those are in Tucson, Arizona and they are applicable to all areas.
- Don’t TOWER YOUR POWER – what does this mean? Join us to learn more!
- Programmable thermostats are key, as are ceiling fans – great tips shared on this podcast.
- What about electric vehicles? Richard and Mrs. Green look to the present and the future and the role that electric vehicles play in our energy use.
- What happens if you sign up for an energy savings plan and your use doesn’t fall into the plan? Richard gives us all the information on this show – join us!
- Find out all the details about Peak Demand and Demand Time of Use
- Visit TEP’s website and join them on social media: Facebook and Twitter
- Learn everything you need to know about the Tucson Electric Power Efficient Home Program, Energy Smart Homes and Residential Solar Program
- Learn more by listening to the Mrs. Green’s TEP Podcast Series