Single use plastic straws are the most detrimental plastic to the health of the planet. Thousands of marine life and millions of birds are dying due to plastic straws. The consumption of plastic straws in the United States alone is enough to wrap around the Earth 2.5 times a day. Businesses and individuals, around the world, are stepping up and #RefusetoUse. Carter Ries and his sister, Olivia, were at the start of the global movement to end plastic straw use. Join us to hear more from this 17-year-old thought and action leader.
- One Less Straw – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- One More Generation – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- One Less Straw! (podcast)
- Paying it Forward (podcast)
- One More Generation (OMG!) (podcast)
- Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Drowning in Plastic (podcast)