Keep your cool this summer (kind of like this adorable pup) by keeping your energy bills low! Have you used a Home Energy Calculator? It’s an interactive process where you answer a few questions and the calculator will present you with energy efficiency recommendations and correlating dollar-savings estimates. TEP has contracted with a partner called Apogee Interactive whose staff members review every customer response to make sure the tool is operating properly, and they work with TEP to assist with specific customer situations. There is also an app for your phone that provides usage data and it can help you learn about your energy use habits and how to create energy saving habits. Join me to learn how all these things work and how we can save money and energy every day. This show made possible due to the generous support of Tucson Electric Power.
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- Customer Advocates at Tucson Electric Power (TEP) is an individual that assists customers when their situation is yet to be resolved.
- TEP offers pricing plans for their customers and there may be on that fits your budget.
- How does the demographic of the population in Tucson interact with TEP and what factors determine how proactive we are in terms of managing our energy use?
- There is an APP for that! Michele shares how the TEP APP is being used in the Tucson community and the benefits for you!
- Protect yourself from fraud – Michele gives insight into things we can watch out for and protect our selves. Listen to this podcast to learn more!
- Visit TEP’s website and join them on social media: Facebook and Twitter
- Learn more by listening to the Mrs. Green’s TEP Podcast Series
- Check out the Tucson Electric Power Energy Calculator – start your savings today!
- Download the TEP APP