Impact Earth: Mindful Living, Episode 3, Mother Earth is speaking loudly to all of us and has been for quite some time. COVID-19 is the strongest message on a global scope but the rate of climate change we have been experiencing for years has been the growing voice of the planet screaming for help – we have created a global economic system that needs to be transformed. Nations need to stop struggling against each other and recognize that we are all citizens of the world and we can expect the unexpected – we need to work together in greater harmony to protect ourselves and our planet.
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about John Perkins: John Perkins is an author and activist whose 10 books on global intrigue, shamanism, and transformation including Touching the Jaguar, Shapeshifting and the classic Confessions of an Economic Hit Man has been on the New York Times bestseller list for more than 70 weeks, sold over 2 million copies and are published in 35 languages. As chief economist at a major consulting firm, he advised the World Bank, United Nations, Fortune 500 corporations, US and other governments. He regularly speaks at universities, economic forums, and shamanic gatherings around the world and is a founder and board member of the nonprofit organizations, the Pachamama Alliance and Dream Change.
- How do we move from where we are now – from a death economy to a living economy? This journey is the focus of this podcast.
- Back in 1969, John was a Peace Corp volunteer and he was living deep in the rain forest engaging with people living very down to earth – this is where his story of touching the jaguar begins.
- What does touching the jaguar truly mean? It has to do with fear, perception and changing your reality – join us for a dynamic dialogue on this podcast!
- A death economy is consuming it’s into extinction and it is based on a perception – what do we need to do to create a living economy? The transformation is pretty simple – the action is where the challenge is but it is very achievable.
- What does colonization and capitalism mean and how are they at play in the United States today? Maximizing short term profits are at the core and it has created the death economy – go deep and get clarity with John on this podcast.
- You can take a step today to change your life and the world! There is a daily practice included in the book Touching the Jaguar – John reviews the 5 questions to explore in this daily practice on this podcast.
- Purchase your copy of Touching the Jaguar today!