Tucson Electric Power 2020 Spotlight Series, Episode 3, Each year, Tucson Electric Power, recognizes local businesses, organizations and individuals that partner with them to preserve the environment and promote sustainability. These are forward-thinking partners who are creative and effective in their approaches to promoting greater sustainability in the Tucson community. We are spotlighting the 2020 community partners in this special ten episode series.
This episode made possible by the generous support of Tucson Electric Power
Get More Mrs. Green’s World
Be Social with Us:
SUPPORT THE CREATION OF PODCASTS LIKE THIS ONE: BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- More about Ayla Kapahi: A UC Davis (B.A./B.S.) and UA (M.A.) graduate, Ayla has been brewing commercially in Tucson for 5 years. She aims to empower women and minorities in the craft beer industry through education and collaboration. Ayla and her team lead Arizona’s first all-female, binational and all female beer collaboration with female brewers throughout Mexico.
- More information about the 2020 Collaborative Partner Award – Borderlands Brewing Co: As a microbiologist and co-founder of Tucson’s Borderlands Brewing Co., Mike Mallozzi wants to do his part to help save the planet – and ultimately, his beer. Mallozzi and cofounder, Es Teran, joined TEP’s GoSolar Shares program to power their business with renewable solar energy. This program gives businesses an easy and affordable way to go solar with renewable energy produced locally by TEP’s large solar arrays.
- Ayla shares about women in the brewing industry and how valued community is at Borderlands Brewing – join us for a dynamic podcast and discover more!
- Discover more about Tucson Electric Power and join them on Facebook and Twitter
- Listen to more podcasts sponsored by Tucson Electric Power here.
- Watch Borderlands Brewing win their 2020 Go Green Award!
- Learn more about Borderlands Brewing and join them on Facebook and Instagram