AZ’s Greenest Workplace Challenge
Welcome to the 7th Annual Arizona’s Greenest Workplace Challenge! The contest begins November 1st! We will be posting more information here very soon, so be sure to check back for more details. Below you will find a sneak peak of the Judging Panel, the prizes, sponsors and a special Hall of Fame page highlighting the winners of the past six years.
- Online Nominations will be accepted from Tuesday, November 1st until Thursday, November 10th.
- Online Voting for the People’s Choice Award will be held from midnight Monday, November 14th until 12 noon on Friday, November 18th.
- Winners for both the Arizona’s Greenest Workplace title (as determined by our judges) and the People’s Choice Award (determined by online voters) will be announced on Friday, November 18th.
The Arizona’s Greenest Workplace title winner will be selected by the panel of statewide sustainability advocates (below) based on information provided on the entry nomination form.
Arizona’s Greenest Workplace Judges
- Jason Tankersley – The Fairfax Companies, Tucson AZ
- Helene Tack – Local First Arizona, Phoenix AZ
- Sheila Storm – Pima Association of Governments, Tucson AZ
- Lee Woodward – Woman in Disguise, Tucson AZ
- Lisa Shipek – Watershed Management Group, Tucson, AZ
A special People’s Choice Award, which will be determined by you and other online voters.
Besides the well-deserved recognition, what else will our Arizona’s Greenest Workplace and People’s Choice winners receive?
Winner of the title “Arizona’s Greenest Workplace”, as determined by our panel of judges, will receive:
Winner of the People’s Choice Award will receive:
This year’s Challenge is brought to you by:
BizTucson is a quarterly showcase for our region’s dynamic business community. The magazine targets the region’s key decision makers; the presidents, CEO, CFO, business owners and entrepreneurs; as well as managers in the private and public sectors. Biz Tucson will reach new businesses moving into the region.