Our panel of judges will award a maximum score of 25 to each nominee. Each question will be assigned a score of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest score. Responses to question #5 will be rated on content about sustainability, creativity and writing skills.
Here are the five questions that each nominator will submit for each company:
- How does the company you are nominating exemplify the concept of “reducing”?
- How does the company you are nominating exemplify the concept of “reusing”?
- What is this company’s recycling policy and practice?
- How is this company engaging and informing customers and employees about the 3 “Rs” and other sustainable practices?
- What else would you like us to know about this company?
To learn more about our panel of judges, visit our Judge Bio page.