2017 AESS CONFERENCE
Wednesday, June 21 at 8:00 am (PT)
- Network with over 250 people in the environmental and sustainability arenas.
- Choose from more than 60 sessions ranging from Natural Resource Conservation and Management to Environmental Arts and Humanities; Energy and Water to Climate Change and Pedagogy.
- Hear Keynote Speaker Tom Fleischner, Executive Director of the Natural History Institute and Faculty Emeritus, Prescott College.
- Join Mrs. Green as she moderates a panel on Hearing Voices: Finding Solutions by Integrating Grass Roots, Local Government, and Academic Knowledge and Perspectives.
- Sign up for one of eight field trips, ranging from a “foodie tour” of Tucson (designated a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy) to visiting the San Xavier Mission and seeing what the UA Compost Cats are up to.
- Experience first-hand the LEED-platinum Environment and Natural Resources 2 building.
- Film night!
Need we say more? The Institute of the Environment is excited to host this superb conference. We look forward to seeing you there!
Registration costs $375 and includes a one-year AESS membership; discounts apply for current AESS members, students, and single-day attendees. Additional fees apply for field trips and for in-depth workshops held on Wednesday, June 21. Walk-in registrations will be accepted during the conference.