Tucson Medical Center: Celebrating Women’s Health
Wednesday, May 10 at 12:00 pm (PT)
Broadcast on 2017/05/11 (PT)
Mimi Coomler, Chief Nursing Officer, Tucson Medical Center
TMC recognizes that every woman is unique! They also know that women’s health care needs are unique and have a commitment to address those needs. They offer a range of services and programs that take care of women at every stage of life from pregnancy and menopause through maturity. Get ready for a fun, informative and engaging show with Mimi Coomler sharing TMC women’s health topics to celebrate Women’s Health Month AND hear all about the Joel M. Childers’ Women’s Center which offers a center of excellence for women’s health providing those state-of-the-art services with a caring touch. This show made possible due to the generous support of Tucson Medical Center.
- May is women’s health month at Tucson Medical Center, showing their dedication to bringing awareness to the unique services women need for optimal health.
- Tucson Medical Center opened up a women’s center this past January, which offers a variety of services, making it more convenient for women to get the personalized, quality care they need including pregnancy care, gynecology, breast health services, and much more.
- Mimi mentions that sleep deprivation can be a real issue and making sure you’re getting enough sleep will not only help your body physically, but also mentally.
- Great advice – find a primary care doctor you love!
- Listen to the full podcast to learn more about the incredible work Tucson Medical Care is doing for our community!
- Visit Tucson Medical Center’s website to learn more about the different resources they offer.
- Follow Tucson Medical Center for Women on Twitter
- Check them out on Facebook
- Tucson Medical Center’s ‘The Core’ offers a variety of health and wellness programs, find the list of upcoming events here