Local First Fall Festival
Saturday, November 8 at 10:00 am (PT)
Portland Parkway, Downtown Phoenix
- 10 W Portland Street, Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Next to Roosevelt/Central Ave Light Rail station, between Third & Central Avenues
All-day family-friendly fun for all ages!
The Certified Local Fall Festival is an annual celebration of all things local to Arizona.
The festival features 100+ vendors with some of Arizona’s favorite local businesses, food samples from some of the best Arizona restaurants and food trucks, a beer and wine garden featuring Arizona-produced wine and beer.
Entrance to the Certified Local Fall Festival is free, with crafts and activities for kids and families. $1 food tickets will be available for purchase at the Fall Festival. Entrance to the Beer and Wine Garden is free, only 21+ allowed. Drink samples will be available for 2 food tickets. Local business vendors will be selling a variety of unique gifts and products, prices vary. Attendees will also be able to purchase raffle tickets and bid on silent auction items on site.
Top 10 Ways to Enjoy the Certified Local Fall Festival
- Bring the whole family, well-behaved dogs included! Entrance to the festival is free, and there will be tons of activities going on throughout the festival for kids, adults, and everyone in between.
- Don’t worry about parking, ride the light rail! The Certified Local Fall Festival is located at Portland Parkway conveniently located across from the Roosevelt St. and Central Avenue light rail station.
- Arrive early, as the first 500 attendees get a gift bag stuffed to the brim with goodies from over 50 local businesses!
- Get your holiday shopping started early, as vendors from all over the state will be selling unique items you won’t find anywhere else. You’re also sure to get some great deals at this year’s silent auction.
- Sample delicious morsels from some of the best restaurants and food trucks in Arizona. Samples are available for just $1!
- Taste Arizona-made wines, beers, and sprits in the Beverage Garden, samples are just $2 and entrance is free (21+).
- Enjoy live entertainment all day long from some of the best local acts at the entertainment stage!
- Test your luck with this year’s raffle, tickets will be $3 a piece or 2 tickets for $5. We’re giving away 20 prizes an hour, including restaurant gift cards, free oil changes, museum memberships, and more!
- Declare yourself a localist: stop by the Local First Arizona booth to be hear about the Localist campaign.
- Connect and engage with your community. This event is all about bringing the community together to celebrate all things local to Arizona.