2013 AZ Workplace Challenge
Welcome to our 4th Annual Arizona’s Greenest Workplace Challenge!
Is your company or organization dedicated to making your workplace sustainable from the inside out? We want to know so Mrs. Green can share its story with the world.
Nominate your own business, your employer, or any Arizona company or organization you applaud for its efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle and to provide a healthy environment for employees in the workplace.
To nominate an Arizona business, just fill out and submit our Nomination Form.
- Online Nominations will be accepted from midnight on Monday September 9th through midnight on Friday, September 20th.
- Online Voting for the People’s Choice Award will be held from midnight on Monday, September 23rd through 12noon on Friday, September 27th
- Winners for both the Arizona’s Greenest Workplace title (as determined by our judges) and the People’s Choice Award (determined by online voters) will be announced by 5pm on Friday, September 27th
The Arizona’s Greenest Workplace Judges include:
- Sheila Kressler-Crowley – Bookmans – Tucson, Phoenix, Mesa, Flagstaff
- Margaree Bigler – Local First Arizona – Phoenix
- Deanna Chavez – Local First Arizona – Tucson
- Stacey Champion – Strategies 360 – Phoenix
See the About our Judges page to learn more.
Arizona’s Greenest Workplace will be selected by this panel of statewide sustainability advocates based on information provided on the entry nomination forms. The winner will be announced on MrsGreensWorld.com September 27th.
A special People’s Choice Award, which will be determined by you and other online voters, will be announced on September 27th. (Teaser: the prize for winning this year’s title has something to do with Biosphere2 and S’well Bottle!)
Online voting for the People’s Choice Award begins at midnight on September 23rd and ends at noon on September 27th. (Teaser: the prize for winning this People’s Choice Award has something to do with Whole Foods, Hearts.com and Buffalo Exchange!)
Besides the well-deserved recognition, what else will our Arizona’s Greenest Workplace and People’s Choice winners receive? Visit our Prizes page to find out!
This year’s Challenge brought to you by:
Golden Eagle Distributors, Inc. garnered Mrs. Green’s World’s “Arizona’s Greenest Workplace” designation in 2010 and is sponsoring this challenge for a second consecutive year. The Anheuser-Busch beverage distributor is headquartered in Tucson with offices in Buckeye, Casa Grande, Flagstaff, Globe and Show Low, Arizona. Read more about Golden Eagle on our Sponsor page.
Co-sponsoring this year’s challenge is award-winning Wist Office Products Company, the largest independently owned office supply company in the Southwest, located in Phoenix, Ariz. Read more about this 55-year-old super star on our Sponsor page.
Take a look at our Hall of Fame page to see who the winners of the past three contests have been.