Spring Cleaning with Tucson Clean & Beautiful
Sunday, April 3 at 8:30 am (PT)
Sunday, April 3, 2011 – 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Stop by for a few minutes, or a few hours, to help with:
– Volunteer litter cleanup or buffelgrass removal
– Learn about desert tree maintenance
– Ask questions about recycling in the Tucson area
– Bring old cell phones, printer/ink cartridges, and empty plastic plant containers for recycling
– Bring empty non-alcoholic beverage cans and plastic bottles (with # 1 recycling symbol)
1020 W. Starr Pass Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85745
Santa Cruz River at Starr Pass Blvd., just west of Desert Survivors Nursery
North side of Starr Pass Blvd. approximately 1/2 mile west of I-10
Your participation in any or all of these efforts during Spring Greening Day also is your entry to win great raffle prizes!