Sunday, December 26 at 12:00 pm (PT)
Recycle your cut Christmas tree, beginning at noon on December 26th through Sunday, January 9, 2011 at the following sites:
2. Rillito Race Track, 4502 N. 1st Ave. (east parking lot – follow signs)
3. Udall Park, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd. (south of the ball fields – follow signs)
4. Golf Links Sports Park, west side of Craycroft Rd. just north of Golf Links Rd.
5. Rodeo Grounds, north side of Irvington Rd. east of 6th Ave.
6. Los Reales Landfill, 5300 E. Los Reales Rd. (Swan Rd. 1 mile south of Valencia Rd. – follow
7. Silverbell Site, east side of Silverbell Rd. near Goret Rd. (between El Camino del Cerro and
8. Rita Ranch Site, 7901 S. Rita Rd. (former Cross Point Church site)
9. Randolph Golf Course, 600 S. Alvernon Way, southeast portion of parking lot
Your Christmas tree is a reusable resource. Remove everything from the tree, including the
stand! We cannot grind stands, ornaments, plastic tree bags, wire, tinsel, etc.
Note: No live, potted trees accepted through Treecycle – please make arrangements in advance to donate your tree to a nearby school, park or religious organization.
Please remember that Christmas trees are not collected from curbs or alleys. Treecycle sites cannot accept other green waste. Commercial lot overages are not accepted at Treecycle sites, except for Los Reales Landfill at the posted landfill rate.
Treepool, to reduce air pollution!