Mrs. Green’s Top Ten
1. If you only do just ONE thing — say goodbye to plastic bags. Reusable is the way to go!
2. If you can make TWO changes — switch from plastic water bottles to reusable aluminum. You’ll save money & Mrs. Green will love you.
3. Save on your energy bill — unplug phone chargers, toasters, coffee makers & other electronic appliances when not in use.
4. Always shut your computer down — you’ll save energy, not to mention your home & workplace will be cooler.
5. Green gift-giving fun — make a meal for a friend or loved one instead of buying things that come in wrapped boxes. The gift of time creates memories.
6. If you are taking baby steps to organic — start with organic milk & move towards fruits, vegetables & meat.
7. Remove ALL antibacterial soap from your home — plain old bar soap works great and doesn’t kill good bacteria that protects us.
8. Stop junk mail & save trees — www.catalogchoice.org. It’s free!
9. Buy organic wine — and really make green living fun!
10. See peroxide uses! Rid your home of toxins.